Attorney Wesley S. Dodge received his Juris Doctor from Creighton University School of Law in 1987. He has practiced law independently in the State of Nebraska for over 25 years, and is admitted to the Supreme Court of the United States, Federal Courts of Appeal, Federal District Courts and all Nebraska State Courts.
Mr. Dodge obtained his bachelor’s degree in Political Science and Social Science with an emphasis in history from the University of Nebraska at Kearney. He also has an Associate’s degree in Journalism and Psychology from McCook College. Mr. Dodge takes great pride in having received his education degree, and has since taught classes in law studies, civics and history in Metro Area Schools.
- J.D. — Creighton University School of Law (1987)
- B.A., Political Science & Social Sciences — University of Nebraska at Kearney
- A.A., Journalism & Psychology — McCook College (1981)
Admissions & Memberships
- Admitted to the Supreme Court of the United States
- Admitted to Federal Courts of Appeal
- Admitted to Federal District Courts
- Admitted to all Nebraska State Courts
- 2013 Appellate Win of the Year
- 2010 Best Family Attorney – Readers’ Choice Best of the Big O
- Better Business Bureau A+
Attorney Wesley S. Dodge has a teaching degree and has taught high school-level courses in civics, history and law studies. A member of the Metropolitan Youth Sports Board and CW Youth Resource Center Board, Mr. Dodge is committed to seeing Nebraska youth succeed in every manner possible.
Wesley S. Dodge Attorney at Law provides first-rate family law assistance to residents of Omaha with cases involving divorce, mediation, child custody/support and modifications. Call Mr. Dodge today at (402) 333-1604.